feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

About me

Labels:

Hello

Welcome to Nyi Nyi Myanmar Blog !
My name is Nyi Lin Win. I'm from Myanmar. I graduated from Assumption University of Thailand majoring in Telecommunications Engineering.I have been working for 3 more years at Thaicom Public Co.Ltd.I'm also doing master degree in IT at Shinawatra University,Bangkok. I'm just an ordinary guy who interested in IT. I will try to provide useful and precious informations to all visitors. Actually I was familiar with blog since many years ago. I was just a visitor only at that time. I don't have much free time to write a blog. I'm working and studying at the same time which makes me busy all the time. This summer, I got no classes. Then I decided to create this blog. I will try to provide all latest news and technology on this blog.

Regards,
Nyi Lin Win





2 comments:
gravatar
FahZai said...
April 17, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

very nice blog ^^

gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 30, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

excellent blog

Post a Comment