feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Nobody by Reymeas Girls ( Non Thai Version )

Labels:

I have ever talked about this song by original singers, Wonder Girls from South Korea. This evening my friend asked me to come and copy a DVD movie from his PC.I saw another clip. When I asked him, he said that it is a nice song. I want to laugh too much while I was watching. It is a thai version of Nobody song. Three friends beside me came to listen it too. They said that they have never seen thai version before. Am I smart? Unbelievable! I accept that they call their country as “Amazing Thailand”.



P.S
My friend was joking to me.So bad friend :( Actually this is a cambodian version. I didn't listen carefully. That was my mistake. But the way they talking is similar like thai people. I posted this video on youtube with this title. So many people came to say many comments. So sorry for this people. I didn't mean to do such a thing. This is just a mistake.





2 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
March 17, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

You're an idiot... it's not Thai.

gravatar
Nyi Nyi Myanmar said...
March 18, 2009 at 12:32 AM  

Sorry Ms.Anonymous
I just found out that it is not thai.
I thought that it is thai.So sorry for that. They are cambodians actually.

Post a Comment