feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Nobody by Wonder girls

Labels:



I think this song became very famous song nowadays. Whenever I go outside I always hear it. Mostly girls love this song. One of my friends told me that she and her friend like this song too much and always listen at their office. I was started familiar with this song since last one and half month ago. Last week, I heard this song again at my office when girls were listening. I went out for lunch last 2 days ago and I heard it via channel 7. Then, today I asked my friend and she replied that they are “Wonder girls”. I google wonder girls on both google and youtube. I found out that wonder girls are from South Korea. By looking at the youtube counter, I could guess how famous they are.

Photo : http://en.wikipedia.org







6 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
March 9, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

Thanks for leave your address!

gravatar
mabaydar said...
March 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

u seem interested in korea entertainment too. :)
U live in korea?.. it's okay if u don't wanna ans..
I didn't see cbox but i saw a lot of google ads. hee hee

gravatar
Anonymous said...
March 9, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

hey nyi
thanks very much for this song
yeah i also have been hearing this for a while
and nowaday in bkk
lots of gay and girls are crazy for this song
the other day when i was in a regional meeting
and they are singing this song and dancing
haha
in regional meeting can u believe this
but it was fun though
love it
:D

gravatar
Anonymous said...
March 9, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

Dear Ko Nyi,

I found this saw when I google korean stars. I like this song too.

gravatar
Nyi Nyi Myanmar said...
March 9, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

hello Anty Chan, I'm from Bangkok. :)

gravatar
Canada Myanmar Group said...
March 11, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Wooh! Do you speak Korean. lovely... Korean Girls ..

Post a Comment