feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

You may be a victim of software counterfeiting

Labels: ,


Since 2 years ago,I have made my windows genuine by using a software so called Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA).Last 2 days ago,fter I have downloaded the lastest Windows updates, my windows cd-keys doesn't validate against Microsoft's online database cd-keys. I always have greeted with this unplasant 4 seconds mandatory delay dialog at the login page.While I'm using my notebook, I see the following notification very often which made me sick too. Finally I asked one of my friend. He helped me by giving a windows geunine activation key.

After I have installed it, the problem has solved. I would like to say a big thank you to my friend Win Htut Han.





0 comments:

Post a Comment