feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Diary 27th July 2009

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


I took some photos during last week. I love most of them. But I'm not satisfied with my photo taking skill. I need to learn more and more. I have learnt some lessons last week.I found out that moving objects are difficult to get the right focus. I'm glad that I got some experiences. Actually I would like to participate in Thai International Photo Contest 2009.[Link] But I'm a bit late for this year. I will try to participate in next coming year. I'm glad that there are some users who visit to my blog very often. I would like to say thanks to those who often visit to my blog.I promise that I will try to post valuable posts as much as I could. My mid-term exam is coming. Wish me best of luck for the exam.I will post my new posts after my mid-term exam. Currently you could go and visit my uploaded new photos on my flickr and enjoy viewing my photos on flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmboyz/







3 comments:
gravatar
Shabnam Sultan said...
July 27, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

Nice pics.... All the best for your exams. See you soon.

gravatar
Elizabeth said...
July 29, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

Wonderful photography. You take such beautiful pictures.

Good luck on your exams.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 30, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

keep on taking those pictures and all the best in your exams & score well ya

Post a Comment