feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Lay Phyu commercial : Asia Lion Ads

Labels: , , , ,


I was listening songs via youtube since this early morning. Unfortunately I found out this advertisement. I have never seen it before. I did not expect that my favourite singer, Lay Phyu will sing such commercial song. This is a long commercial.Lay Phyu is a very famous singer from Myanmar.I have ever written about his live concerts several times.[link] [link] . He got the live performance in Singapore on coming August. The exact date is 9th August 2009.[link]I wanted to see his live concert. I did not get the chance to see his concert which was held in bangkok on March 29th 2009.[link] Actually at that time, I just did not go and see since the place is far and also due to security reason. Most of my friends from Singapore want me to join the show on 9th August. But I am not willing to go due to several reasons.I hope that I will get the chance to see IC live concert soon. Enjoy his commercial song!



Photo credit : http://vampirekillermm.blogspot.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment