feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Diary 23rd August 2009

Labels: , , , ,



I forgot to inform my friends that one myanmar famous online magazine named LawKa-AhHla interviewed me.
You could read it here. [link] You could also see my updated photos on my flickr.[link].Please do not forget to write some comments. Actually I wanna take more photos. Currently I need to adjust my time.I have to finish my project soon. Final exams are coming. I'm not ready yet. I have to study hard. My dream almost came true.Aja aja fighting !! I may take some photos at the end of this month. I need to adjust the date with my models. :-) I will update you guys soon. Have a nice weekend !







2 comments:
gravatar
ညလင္းအိမ္ said...
August 24, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Will u pass ur final exam! I await ur new photo or post. Aja Aja Fighting... :O

gravatar
Elizabeth said...
August 25, 2009 at 4:05 AM  

Great photographs! The first pigeon is kind of ugly though. ;)

Post a Comment