feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Diary 9th August 2009

Labels: , ,




Today, I was feeling so sleepy at work since I got nothing to do much.Then I played around with my old photos. I selected some of them to upload on flickr and Myanmar Lens Man.comI had already uploaded new photos on my flickr.[link]I also answered one interview. Actually I got the interview questions from Ma Hana since two to three weeks ago.I have been so busy with my study and did not have time to answer her questions. Today, I got nothing to do and tried to answer her interview questions. You could look at my interview at this page.[link] . Thanks to Ma Haha.

I had my dinner after that and watched the Charity Shield Cup 2009.As I guess, Chelsea could play very well. The match result is Chelsea 2 - 2 Manchester united.But when they play penalty, Manchester players R.Gigg and Evra could not score penalty goals.So,Chelsea became the winner of Charity Shield Cup 2009.Congratulations Chelsea !!!







1 comments:
gravatar
Elizabeth said...
August 13, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

Sounds like you had an okay day. I love the photo of the flower - gorgeous. :)

Post a Comment