feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How to Fix "Google Error We're sorry"

Labels: , , , ,

When I tried to browse my blog after I came back from dinner, I saw the following page showing

We’re Sorry…
… but your query looks similar to to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can’t process your request right now.

We’ll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we’ll see you again on Google.



During that time I could browse all google services except blogspot addresses.I tried to find out the solution via the net but I could not.I could browse my blog by using proxy.Luckily I got the following page to contact google.

http://www.google.com/support/websearch/bin/request.py?contact_type=ban




According to some forum, my IP address has been banned by google for a while. Some said one day (24 hours).Luckily I found that page and filled the form. Then submitted to google. It could recover immediately after a few hours.( I can't remember exactly. Around 1 hour I guess).Use this page to check your IP address.[link] Actually the procedure was written in this blog.[link] I could not browse it since google has been banned me.I could read it later after my problem has solved. I share about this if you got similar problem, you could solve it by using several ways. Good luck !!





0 comments:

Post a Comment