feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Baby in pram hits by train

Labels: , , ,





I saw above accident on news this evening. The news channel was scrambled while I was listening. I'm willing to know the baby is dead or not. I thought that the baby is dead already. Everybody will think the same. I found this clip on youtube and found out that the baby is not dead at all.He did not even injured. How lucky baby? I'm so glad for the baby. But I want to blame on his mom. She is really careless. Every parents should be aware of such accident.





1 comments:
gravatar
Albert said...
October 17, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

Yes, the parents should be blamed. Now we learned a lesson from this stupid accident. I am very glad that the baby is still safe and alive.
Thank you for sharing. By the way, where does this happen?

Post a Comment