feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Bangkok bank and me

Labels: ,



I had to work day shift and I went to my main office on last early Sunday morning. I withdrew the money from bangkok bank ATM machine infront of my office. Unfortunately after I tried to withdraw 900 bahts from the machine,the machine showed that transaction completed and the money did not come out.The card came out from ATM machine and the machine was showing the status as temporary out of service. When I update my bank saving book today, the money 900 bahts reduced from my account. Then I complained at the bank. They recorded all the information from me and they promised that they will return the money back to me within three business days. I really satisfied with their service. The action taken by the staff at the bank were so fast and really take care to customer. That's why customer is always first here in Thailand.





7 comments:
gravatar
Unknown said...
November 19, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

Wow..really..bro I love it.But I don't have like those problem yet.
=)

gravatar
Sam D. said...
November 19, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

hello! how are you? I returned the favor, I added link and I followed your blog as well. I hope you will do the same.

Well, my sister been to your country already. She like it there especially the food. I hope one day, I can visit there too. keep in touch

gravatar
ရႊန္းလဲ့ said...
November 19, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Is it? Really? I'm going to work there after this country. :)

gravatar
Ping said...
November 19, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

oh.. same thing happened to me too!

but for me, only a hundred baht hehe :P

gravatar
TZ SIU said...
November 19, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

Dear Bro,
As we known, Thai people are born service-minded. Even they can't speak english very well, they always try to serve Foreigner Customer to be satisfied. We can see real real smile in Thailand. They are very patient as sometime they do very slow. But eventually we are happy with them.

3 year in Thailand, I had peacefulness life
3 months downhere is bloody life, money, time , jobs, selfish,........

I will be back soon, see you in "Country of Smile"

gravatar
Nyi Lin Win said...
November 20, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

@gaga, becareful...may be this is your turn ;)

@Sam, Thanks.I will check it soon.

@Space, Oh really? great!

@Ping Ping, Did you get back your 100 bahts from bangkok bank?

@Ko Thant Zaw, Yea bro! Life in here is much better. See you in bangkok soon bro!


Thanks all for your comments

gravatar
Aries9488 said...
November 26, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Bangkok bank is nice but not for the K-Bank. One time, I went to K-Bank at The Mall Bangkae to change the money, they ask for my passport. Before that, they said they allowed me to change but by the time I showed my passport, they said, they don't change the money for Myanmar passport holder. What the hell is that? I wasn't going there for make a bank account if that is deal with sanction to Burmese people. So, in this case, customer is the first for K-Bank.

Post a Comment